Issue of administrative license to individuals or entities that intend to operate bowling alleys
Target group of service: Individuals or entities that need to establish bowling alleys
Eligibility: Business owners and individuals who meet the requirements of this law
Result of service: The Municipal Affairs Bureau (IAM) issues administrative licenses to individuals or entities that apply for establishing bowling alleys
Division of Administrative Licensing
Locations for processing:
Integrated Services Centre - Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza , 2.o andar, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre - Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.o 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre - Toi San Station: Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.o 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre - Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edifício Fai Tat, Bloco II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre - Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.o andar, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre - S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.o andar, Macau;
Islands District Public Services Centre - Rua da Ponte Negra, Bairro Social da Taipa, n.o 75K, Taipa;
Islands District Public Services Centre - Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Seac Pai Van Community Complex, 6.o andar, Coloane;
Macao Government Services Centre in Islands - Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3. andar, Taipa.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Tel / Fax:
Civic Service Hotline: 2833 7676
Fax: 8795 2736
- First-time Application
- Change of License Holder
- Alteration of Name of Establishment
- Alteration of Establishment Facilities
- Alteration of Number of Bowling Lanes
- Alteration of others
Frequently asked questions
- What is the definition of application for license?
- Is it that application for license is not required if membership system is implemented?
- Can the license be cancelled immediately after the establishment ceases operation?
- How do non-Macao residents apply for the Certificate of Criminal Record?
- How should we handle the situation that the name stated on the proof of residence is different from the applicant’s name?
- Can we apply for a license if two shops are merged into one our own initiative?
- Approval of the new regime for issue of administrative licenses for specific economic activities – Decree Law no. 47/98/M
1. Anyone who continues or recommences operation of an establishment of which the permit or license has been abolished is liable to a fine of MOP30,000.00 to MOP200,000.00 or MOP100,000.00 to MOP500,000.00 respectively depending on whether the offender is an individual or a legal person.
2. Anyone who carries out activities restricted by prior notifications or licenses without an appropriate permit or valid license is liable to a fine of MOP15,000.00 to MOP70,000.00 or MOP30,000.00 to MOP200,000.00 respectively depending on whether the offender is an individual or a legal person.
3. Anyone who engages in business or carries out projects not in compliance with the forms and conditions that competent authorities are notified of or in breach of the ones set by the competent authorities, and anyone who carries out activities in violation of the operation regulations stipulated in Clause 2 of Article 5 and Clauses 1 and 2 of Article 31 of Decree-Law no. 47/98/M are liable to a fine of MOP10,000.00 to MOP40,000.00 or MOP20,000.00 to MOP100,000.00 respectively depending on whether the offender is an individual or a legal person.
4. Anyone who does not fulfil the obligations stipulated in Article 4, Clauses 1 and 3 of Article 7 and Clause 2 of Article 44 of Decree-Law no. 47/98/M is liable to a fine of MOP2,000.00 to MOP15,000.00 or MOP4,000.00 to MOP50,000.00 respectively depending on whether the offender is an individual or a legal person.