Founded by the local-born Portuguese Francisco Hermenegildo Fernandes, the first issue of the newspaper was published in 1893 at building No. 3 of Rua da Casa Forte. As for its Portuguese version, it was known as “Echo Macaense”. The newspaper was circulated in Hong Kong, the Wanchai, Qiangshan, Shiqi, Guangzhou and Foshan districts of Guangdong province and distributed as far as Fuzhou and Xiamen of Fujian province, Shanghai, Beijing, Southeast Asia, America and Portugal.
Address: Rua da Casa Forte, no.3, Macao
Bus Route: 18、28B、50、9、16、26
Going to next stop: 2 minutes’ walk