Built in 1928, the Church is one of the two churches in Coloane and situated at the town centre. It is named after the missionary St. Francisco Xavier who came to China for preaching in the 16th century. On the 50th anniversary of its completion, the Church kept the right humerus of St. Francisco Xavier in a silver box, which is now in St. Joseph’s Seminary and Church.
Address: Largo Eduardo Marques, Coloane
Bus route: 21A、15、25、26A
Going to next stop: 3 minutes’ walk