There is an inscription in Kun Iam Temple saying that “the construction of the Temple begins in the 5th year of Emperor Jiaxing (1800)…..member of Temple Management Committee”. The Temple has a history of more than two centuries and was built with funds pooled by “boat people and fishing households” as mentioned in the inscription.
Address: Travessa do Caetano, Coloane
Bus route: 21A、15、25、26A
Going to next stop: 3 minutes’ walk